Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Reaction Paper/correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Reaction Paper/correction
Message de shanou14 posté le 16-04-2017 à 18:53:54 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Je suis actuellement en Licence et nous avons une "Reaction paper" à rendre. J'ai fini de l'écrire mais j'ai un doute quant aux fautes et sur la conjugaison de certains verbes. Pourriez-vous jeter un coup d’œil et m'aiguiller sur les éventuelles fautes ?
Merci beaucoup

I’m going to speak about a story named “A logic Named Joe” which was published in March 1946, it was written by Murray LEINSTER, a very famous American novelist of Science fiction and Euchronia. He wrote and published more than 1500 short stories and articles during his career. He is the author of the scenario of fourteen movies and hundred scripts for the radio and the television. In the short story “A Logic Named Joe”, he is one of first to describe a computer. Because at the time of the author computers held on three-hundred square meters and had a computing power of a quite small pocket calculator
This short story is a novel says “visionary”. In this, the narrator is a narrator character. He tells us about the disorder of a computer system and its drift.
For a few days, computers begin supplying any information asked on every individual and answering all the not solved riddles, what propagates the discord in the world. On the future of the computing and the networks of communication, well before the arrival of internet. The narrator of the story by fear of the destruction of the civilization and especially by fear of the revelation of his infidelity by his mistress because of the logic "Joe", switched it off and believes to end the problem. Joe is a logic (computer’s ancestor) brought out of the factories of Logics Company, which is defective which and consequently the machine takes initiatives.
In my opinion, the story was a quite difficult to read, indeed, it was written with abbreviations and some difficult words, because of that, I didn’t understand all the story but only the form and not the back. For example, with this sentence: “I beat it outta Maintenance, yellin' to somebody I got a emergency call”.
So, I didn’t like the short story (but I don’t like this genre in general), however it is interesting in the sense that the story describes our world today or what he will become later with the personal information and private life which are less and less protected.
I thought that the author wants to warn us about the future and the evolution of internet. And maybe it is a message against the infidelity by show us consequences if our wife/Husband discover our infidelity. In fact, the story is certainly more contemporizing to us that in 1946 that that is social aspect or still material aspect.
My favourite part was the passage when the narrator is afraid about his infidelity and the fact that Joe can reveal his adventure with her mistress to his wife. He explains to us that Joe don’t do this by wickedness but only by ambition, we can see in these sentences “Joe ain't vicious, you understand. He ain't like one of these ambitious robots you read about that make up their minds the human race is inefficient and has got to be wiped out an' replaced by thinkin' machines. Joe's just got ambition”
That why, this short story can be considered as a visionary story by describing that, he describes the world today even what it will become.

In conclusion, we can see in this short story that the author has a great capacity to imagine future, and even to imagine it how he is. This short story reminds me a book I read it is call “The 100”, in this book, 100 people was send to the earth after nuclear explosion (and after many years in the space), and later they discover a IA who is supposed to help us to rebuild a new world, but the IA take the control and she makes a lot of disorder before they succeed to disconnect her.
Thanks to it, in my mind, I make resemblance with this book and this short story, because both tell about consequences of internet and advance in the electronic, and with the problem that we all have is the problem of protection of private life.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-04-2017 19:23

Réponse : Reaction Paper/correction de lucile83, postée le 17-04-2017 à 08:50:04 (S | E)
up

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.