Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Bac/myths and heroes

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac/myths and heroes
Message de julie291 posté le 19-04-2017 à 17:52:58 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je suis actuellement en terminale et je prépare mon oral de bac d'anglais sur la notion mythes et héros. Et j'aurai besoin d'aide, d'avis et/ou d'une correction pour certaines parties de mon texte.
Merci d'avance pour vos conseils et votre aide.

In order to illustrate this notion I have chosen to answer to the question: How one person can make big changes? Firstly, I will talk about Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King secondly about Albie Sachs and thirdly about Malala Yousafzai.

The first document I have chosen is a newspaper article taken from The Associated Press of the twentieth of October 2013. It deals with the fight of Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King for equality between blacks and whites. Mandela and King never met but they fought the same battle at the same time in different continents. Mandela was a South African anti-apartheid revolutionary, and politician, who served as President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999. And King was an American Baptist minister and a leader in the Civil Rights Movement using nonviolent civil disobedience. Mandela was inspired by king who received the nobel peace prize 30 years before him. He quote him two times during his address to the U.S congress. These two men perfectly illustrate the idea of heroes because their are ready to sacrifice their life to see their dream of a society where blacks and whites were equal become reality.

The second document I have chosen is a reportage taken from The morning edition of the national public radio of U.S.A, the twenty-fifth of november 2011. The journalist Nina TOTENBERG makes the praise of Albie Sachs. He was an activist and a former judge on the Constitutional Court of South Africa. Sachs involved in the anti-apartheid movement when he was 17-year-old. He was arrested two times without charge, interrogated and exiled during 24 years. A bomb placed in Sachs' car exploded, he lost one arm and one eye. Like King, Sachs advocates non violence. Sachs can be considered like a hero because he was white, and graduated with a law degree but instead of using his knowledge to grow rich by exploiting people, he decides to use his knowledge to defend the rights of the blacks people. To my mind this makes of him a hero.

The third document I have chosen is a poster of Malala Yousafzai from Amnesty International. Amnesty International is a non-governmental organization focused on human rights.[...] This poster is representative of the fight of Malala.

To conclude, I think that these people can be seen as heroes. Because they fight for equality and make the world a fairer place. They marked history by their actions, and their speeches. And continue to influence the young generation. It show that one person can rise up a population and invert the balance of power.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-04-2017 18:35

Réponse : Bac/myths and heroes de laure95, postée le 20-04-2017 à 10:14:32 (S | E)
Bonjour,
- I have chosen to answer to (enlever to)the question: How one person can make big changes? (revoir structure d'une question directe ou enlever le point d'interrogation)

- who served as (article) President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999.
- Mandela was inspired by king (majuscule) who received (past perfect) the nobel peace prize 30 years before him.
-He quote (passé) him two times during his address to the U.S congress.
-their are

- a former judge on (pas la bonne préposition)the Constitutional Court of South Africa.
- 17-year-old: orthographe.
- Like King, Sachs advocates (passé)non violence.
- Sachs can be considered like (pas la bonne préposition)a hero
- he decides (passé)to use his knowledge
- To my mind this makes of (pas de of)him a hero.

- They (have)marked history
-It show : faute de conjugaison.

Réponse : Bac/myths and heroes de julie291, postée le 20-04-2017 à 11:55:47 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup, beaucoup, beaucoup pour ton aide :D

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.