Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

CV/ Conjugaison-grammaire

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

CV/ Conjugaison-grammaire
Message de melanglais posté le 06-08-2021 à 18:30:32 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

Dans le cadre de mes études, je dois réaliser un CV vidéo en anglais. J'ai rédigé le texte que je devrai ensuite enregistrer en voix off.
Néanmoins, je ne suis pas certaine de n'avoir fait aucune faute... Pourriez-vous, s'il vous plaît, me dire si une faute vous saute aux yeux ?

Voici le texte :

Hello, my name is Mélissa. Let my introduce myself.
I was born and raised here, in Arras. I then went to study in Lille, where I obtained a degree in Communication and Information with distinction and in septembre twenty twenty-one I am entering the Master of Marketing and Global Communication at ISCOM.

What I love in life is spending time with my friends and my family, singing, drawing, the world of luxury and fashion, and challenge myself through to sports activities.
I’m also a traveler. I love discover new horizons and meet people from a different culture than my own.

Passionate about my studies, they have allowed me to develop my abilities and knowledge in internet and external communication, strategic and operational marketing, Events, digital strategies and press and media analysis.
I am creative and I can adapt to any situation. I am dynamic, curious and autonomous and my principal values are honesty, rigor and I have a sense of responsibility

In 2021, I did an internship at the House of Maïté Bailleul as a communication assistant where I was in charge of community management, press relations, organizing events etc and I became head of events and communication of the association Soli’course
In parallel, I have been working as a stockist at petit bateau since 2018 and I am an ambassador for the Lucette website, for which I promote the partners' products and write articles

In short, I am motivated, motivating, I love socializing and I have a taste for effort and work well done

In terms of my skills, I manage pack office, I obtained the c2i and I am in training on various software of retouching and edition.

I am looking for a 6 months internship so if you are interested by my profile, contact me

Belle journée et merci d'avance

Réponse : CV/ Conjugaison-grammaire de gerondif, postée le 08-08-2021 à 00:56:43 (S | E)
Bonsoir
Erreurs en bleu
Hello, my name is Mélissa. Let my introduce myself.
I was born and raised here, in Arras. I then went to study in Lille, where I obtained a degree in Communication and Information with distinction and in septembre twenty twenty-one I am entering the Master of Marketing and Global Communication at ISCOM.

What I love in life is spending time with my friends and my family, singing, drawing, the world of luxury and fashion, and challenge(gérondif) myself through to(à ôter) sports activities.
I’m also a traveler. I love discover(gérondif) new horizons and meet(idem) people from a different culture than(on trouve aussi from) my own.

Passionate about my studies, (bizarre, cette apposition, comme si les études avaient une conscience) they have allowed me to develop my abilities and knowledge in internet and external communication, strategic and operational marketing, Events, digital strategies and press and media analysis.(construction lourde)
I am creative and I can adapt to any situation. I am dynamic, curious and autonomous and my principal values are honesty, rigor and I have a sense of responsibility

In 2021, I did an internship at the House of Maïté Bailleul as a communication assistant where I was in charge of community management, press relations, organizing events etc and I became head of events and communication of the association Soli’course
In parallel, I have been working as a stockist at petit bateau (majuscules) since 2018 and I am an ambassador for the Lucette website, for which I promote the partners' products and write articles

In short, I am motivated, motivating, I love socializing and I have a taste for effort and work well done

In terms of my skills, I manage(j'aurais dit I master) pack office, I obtained the c2i and I am in training on various software of retouching and edition.(plutôt un nom composé qu'une construction en of.)

I am looking for a 6 months internship (les noms composés ont un élément adjectival invariable: a six-month-internship will last six months) so if you are interested by(in) my profile, please contact me /feel free to contact me...

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.